Recent content by Rekictouchesgrass

1. Rekictouchesgrass

my account locked

It’s against the rules to share an account, but try contacting support.
  2. Rekictouchesgrass

Hypixel Unbanned Alt Giveaway

Your good dude dw about people on here. Your trying to be nice and thats what matters (imo)
  3. Rekictouchesgrass

Aim Movement Restricter/BlockPlacement Corrector.

do you mean the kind of bridge assist that’s in raven b+? If so, +1
  4. Rekictouchesgrass

Am I getting staffed or was there a watchdog update?

Good idea, you doing that also helps people know what to avoid so please do.
  5. Rekictouchesgrass

Update on EAC false bans for Vape

So I can play Fortnite on pc instead of xbox now??? HYPE. Thanks guys for keeping every updated on this
  6. Rekictouchesgrass

Odd

Odd
  7. Rekictouchesgrass

Cosmetics

Lmao
  8. Rekictouchesgrass

Sorry about your main being bugged dude, hope you can get it fixed. Have you tried clearing...

Sorry about your main being bugged dude, hope you can get it fixed. Have you tried clearing cache and saved site data?
  9. Rekictouchesgrass

Anyone know how to use vape on hoplite

Agreed, I’ve found 1.9+ servers to actually be fun ngl, vape gotta add support 😔
  10. Rekictouchesgrass

Anyone know how to use vape on hoplite

Yes but it doesn’t support clients/launchers and isn’t that good for closet cheating.
  11. Rekictouchesgrass

Switching accounts

Alright no worries. Take a break if you need to.
  12. Rekictouchesgrass

Silentaura hitreg issues?

swing range. Have it at 3.5 blocks (it’s not reach just when you start swinging your sword) Other than that your config is totally fine.
  13. Rekictouchesgrass

1.20.1 VapeV4

It Might be pretty buggy, but via forge can allow you to play newer version servers on 1.12.2. I’m not sure how to set it up but some people here are pretty knowledgeable on it. Try googling around for how to do it. Other than that, as of right now there aren’t any other ways to use vape on 1.20.