1. R

vape lite aimassist

uot?????????
  2. R

vape lite aimassist

Thx
  3. R

vape lite aimassist

I noticed that it depends on the server for example on blocksmc it works fine but on mmc it does not work at all
  4. R

vape lite aimassist

For those who have the Vape Lite is it normal that the Aimassist sucks compared to the V4?
  5. R

I need help config

I've always used them edit:I fixed but I use them always and I've never been banned but okey
  6. R

I need help config

nah
  7. R

I need help config

these are my settings I lowered the reach because you do 80ms I instead 120/140 ms If the aimassist is too strong, lower it
  8. R

I need help config

For which server?
  9. R

Require Mouse Down Clutch

+1
  10. R

bedrock

no
  11. R

How to be an absolute rebel in society

I'm writing from the court and I'm about to be arrested... So I'm a rebel????
  12. R

Bug

I'll tell you in Italian É GRAZIE AL CAZZO CHE CRASHIA CON QUEL NUMERO (translated) THANK YOU THE FUCK CRASHING WITH THAT NUMBER. It is the translation of Google, it is a saying that is used in Italian that completely loses sense in English
  13. R

[GUIDE] Undetectable/Detectable Modules

Great guide for new players or for those who do not know which modules are detectable.
  14. R

PLEASE HELP (URGENT!!!!)

if you go to Hypixel support and it's the first time it happens they unlock you. as it happened to me you can say that you forgot the vpn on and if you have a bit of luck you should unlock if not wait a year or buy another mc account
  15. R

This vape is weird...

Idk 🤣