Recent content by RedS

1. R

Need settings

not sure, havent tried. I know putting it that low is risky tho. If you wanna be safe dont go under 85% horizontal en NEVER change vertical
  2. R

Need settings

Oh yeah and with aim assist puit max angle to your fov and distance to 5
  3. R

Need settings

Autoclicker 9-13. enable blockhit and limit to items (swords and axes) reach depends how blatent you wanna go. Legit is 3.1-3.3 semi blatent 3.3-3.6 blatent 3.8-4.2 Velocity I use 90 100 100. (only when targetting and water check enabled). This will never get you banned Aim assist depends how...
  4. R

Best Hitbox settings for hypixel?

If you wanna look legit use 0.05
  5. R

Best Hitbox settings for hypixel?

Dont go over 0.1 to be safe.
  6. R

SETTINGS FOR HYPIXEL UHC 100-140 ping

You can turn up reach and aimassist as high as you want. Watchdog doesnt detect them. Hits above 4.3 blocks will be ghost hits though. With aimassist I suggest using autoclicker aswell. Keepsrint itself doesnt get you watchdog banned, but its quite blatent and you will possibly get banned by a mod.
  7. R

Add speedmine

I know speedmine is a blatent module, and vape is mainly focused on ghost modules, but speedmine is a really nice feature. Especially for games like UHC and HCF.
  8. R

Adding Lunar Client

Lunar blocks client injections. The only way to cheat on lunar is fully external. And since both vape lite and v4 are not, they are not going to add support for it
  9. R

Search function vape V3

I own both vape lite and vape v3 and noticed that the search function is working much better on vape lite. There seems to be a problem with the cave only function on v3. You seem to have to enable/disable it quite a few times before it works. Also when you bind it to a key on v3 cave only doesnt...