Recent content by randomname1919

1. R

How do I download Vape lite (Unsigned)?

I managed to get it downloaded by using Internet Explorer, but the VirusTotal score is 31... Comparing the 2 files (Signed and Unsigned) the signed passes every scan, while the unsigned fails about half. Is this accurate? VirusTotal is generally a very accurate scanner, so why did Unsigned...
  2. R

Thanks for the fast reply, but I already had that toggled. This specific error is "Failed - download error". It only occurs on Vape lite (Unsigned) files, so the issue shouldn't be with my Chrome not downloading any files.
  3. R

[EDIT] I found a post a while ago in which multiple people said signed was detectable, so I've changed this question. How can I install Vape lite (Unsigned)? I've tried disabling all firewalls and anti-virus protection, but then Chrome just gives the messaged "Failed to download". If I can't...
  4. R

How to hide Vape[2.0]

'ello. When I run the file, it comes up with a message saying that I should have run it as an admin. Even if I run it as an admin, it still comes up with this message. I'm fine with it giving me this message, as long as it is still working, but I would like to confirm that it's working. Thanks.