Recent content by Pugaroo

1. P

Vape v3 Bug/Glitch

After playing for more than an hour, the game slowly starts to lag, massively. Even while cheating its impossible to kill someone. I have a decent pc, good internet, normal minecraft works fine for hours on end but Vape v3 starts lagging a lot after playing with it for awhile.
  2. P

Account Locked - ;(

RIP my account. Why dafaq would they ask why my ip was changing every week tho in the response. Thats not a big deal is it.. its the same town.
  3. P

QUESTION?...

Just use Optifine instead :>
  4. P

Account Locked - ;(

Hulp us
  5. P

help I have a reach question

Depends on the server tbh, some mods are shit and some arent. Some can notice and some can hardly see :>
  6. P

Account Locked - ;(

Why...................... Before you say go to Contact I already did just wanted to make a post :>
  7. P

Search - Vape v2

Im trying to add nether quartz ore to search, these are the things I've tried: netherquartzore nether_quartz_ore quartz quartz_ore The ID.. Am I doing the command wrong? search quartz_ore etc? Can someone tell me what Im doing wrong or does search simply not work for nether quartz.
  8. P

Vape v2 not loading

For the first two times that I launched vape it injected successfully, I played on a couple servers etc didnt get banned but out of nowhere I crash. I launch up mc (with forge 1.8.9) and try to inject, the problem is it loads up but it gives me this message after it reaches Loading 100%...