Recent content by Pollastre

1. P

Safe ?

For the pit thats incredibly safe, in the pit you could go to 4.2 block reach and be fine lmao
  2. P

Blatant Hypixel Settings

4.2 reach is max since ncp cancels out any hits above 4.2
  3. P

[HYPIXEL] Good Killaura settings for the Pit

Would like to say I'm going to be using this on my main, so settings that wouldn't get me banned would be very nice. Thanks to all of you in advance for the help :)
  4. P

Hypixel Legit Scaffold

Thank you very much!
  5. P

Hypixel Legit Scaffold

0 ms?
  6. P

Hypixel Legit Scaffold

Hey, I was just wondering, whats the lowest legit scaffold ms you could get away with on hypixel?
  7. P

Hypixel Settings

What settings should I use, right now on hypixel I use Autoclicker, aimassist, velocity, reach, legit scaffold, advanced antibot. Considering I have ~25 ping on average, what would be good settings for hypixel?
  8. P

Recording on Hypixel

Okay, I'm going to keep it simple, I hack on hypixel on my main, and I try to record my gameplay to seem innocent if I get banned. Is it worth having to turn off all visual modules to record, would it likely even work to prove I'm not hacking? Thank you for your help <3
  9. P

Invcleaner still removes whitelisted items

Okay, I'm new to vape client and I'm really sorry if this is obvious, but for some reason when I whitelist cooked chicken in the inventory cleaner module, it always just throws it out anyway. Thank you in advance for the help :)