Recent content by pogchamper

1. pogchamper

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

would i flag if i blockhit with keepsprint?
  2. pogchamper

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

Does keepsprint flag hypixel ac? I heard that jumping with it enabled would, is this true?
  3. pogchamper

click assist

10-14 for hit reg and 16-20 for less kb- both are undetected
  4. pogchamper

click assist

possibly because it may look like doubleclicks to the server since the actual autoclicker may "click" at the same time you do. I can imagine the click pattern for a 13-16 "normal" click looking odd so I would just use the ac normally and set it to 13-16 with extra+ randomization. and what server...
  5. pogchamper

Solar Tweaks?

if you're still having issues with solar tweaks after disabling raw mouse input and no hit delay mods then here's a good alternative to solar tweaks: https://github.com/Nilsen84/lunar-launcher-inject
  6. pogchamper

[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

antifireball has a few modes, with "silent" being one of those modes. silent bans means the silent mode bans. keepsprint does provide a significant advantage. It removes the slowdown effect on hitting a player, so it is often considered a "legit" noslow. it pairs well with killaura.
  7. pogchamper

Vape V4 Hide

i got banned myself using v4's refill on mmc, which is why i know lol
  8. pogchamper

Vape V4 Hide

i own both clients. from personal experience i can tell you that the aim assist is snappier. and yes, the refill on vape v4 bans at the fastest settings on mmc, while lite's at the fastest settings doesn't
  9. pogchamper

Vape V4 Hide

vape lite is coded in a different language, has a snappier aim assist, a refill that doesn't spam flags, external and internal gui, better selfdestruct, and more.
  10. pogchamper

Is vape v4 injectable into solar tweaks in some way?

i use lcqt (3rd party lunar launcher) which provides similar functions as solar tweaks, and doing what i said above works for it, so i just assumed it’ll work for solar tweaks as well. also it doesn’t hurt to try
  11. pogchamper

Is vape v4 injectable into solar tweaks in some way?

if you can set custom jre then use lunar's default java, it should allow it to inject file location is C:/Users/(user)/.lunarclient/jre/1.8/zulu16.30.15-ca-fx-jre16.0.1-win_x64/bin/javaw.exe
  12. pogchamper

autoclicker

i literally have used 15-18 on karhu with extra randomization on karhu, clicked on an npc for a minute straight and flagged once. there's no way that 11-16 flags unless you're using something else i haven't seen a clicker that has better randomization and customizability in terms of "break...
  13. pogchamper

Question about the Hypixel settings

to give you some comparisons, 20-20 ac, 100hs 100vs 180ma aa, 85hz 100 vert velo, 3.2-3.5 reach, and 0 scaffold delay will not get you banned on hypixel unless you're playing ranked skywars or sum shit like that. if you want to be extremely safe you could even raise your current settings a bit...
  14. pogchamper

vape lite suggestions

try diagonal godbridging with 20 cps flat versus diagonal godbridging with 30 cps. there's a massive difference
  15. pogchamper

vape lite suggestions

1 add blink (preferably outgoing) 2 add a chroma color option to the gui since a single color gets boring 3 increase the limit on the rmb clicker higher than 20 (should be added to v4 as well) 4 add skele esp