Recent content by Pain

1. P

Vape V3 not working

Having issues with vape v3 it was working fine since yesterday, now when I open the link I am told to login and when I do I am given a bunch of code with unexpected error. Any fixes
  2. P

Hypixel PIT Settings

There is no "no rotate" in my settings
  3. P

Hypixel PIT Settings

where can I find that?
  4. P

Hypixel PIT Settings

In need of help of Hypixel pit settings. Willing to pay as well. My settings currently are good but problem is it headsnaps so much like locks on hard to multiple people when in the Pit
  5. P

Vape only 1.8.9 max?

Ah I see I was hoping vape v4 would be 1.14 soon
  6. P

Vape only 1.8.9 max?

Is vape only usable up to 1.8.9? If so when are other versions coming out
  7. P

Hypixel The Pit Full Settings

Great tips really wish you could share it. Are u selling it
  8. P

Hypixel The Pit Full Settings

Hey guys I have been jumping around and saw a lot of different threads on skyblock but none on the pit. What are some great settings to use that will not get you banned. Need some advice.Will tip as well.
  9. P

Hypixel? Forge---V4

I see, maybe that is why it is crashing. It is fine to use Vape V4 or would I need to use V3
  10. P

Hypixel? Forge---V4

Hey guys just got back to vape after a long halt from minecraft. I am just wondering what forge version should I download to play Hypixel? and that would run Vape V4 or would I need to use Vape V3. Would appreciate it. Right now my client crashes with forge 1.16.2 when I try to run Vape V4
  11. P

Lag?

What do you mean this server? I remember it was better with v2 and no lag.
  12. P

Lag?

Hey guys it seems like every time I run Vape v3 my FPS just flies down and I seem to have unplayable lag. Does anyone have any tips to reduce this lag? I run it with optifine and nvidia as well but it doesn't seem to make a difference....
  13. P

OP MODE?

Well recently I have been looking for settings that are semi blatant but does the job as in killing without them touching you in Hypixel. But it is very hard. Can someone help me out with settings that are semi blatant? Maybe get banned if they record but not watchdog ban. This may be...
  14. P

TeamFight Settings

I actually am curious on this too
  15. P

Need Suggestions.

Ah i see for teamfights no aimassist at all then? That is basically where I am having a problem