Recent content by OwoOwo

1. O

What 1.7 clients does vape lite inject in?

Hello can someone tell me what client vape lite injects in. Lunar patched vape lite from injecting in 1.7.10. and now only drip lite can be injected i heard
  2. O

Settings for 80-90 ping on hypixel. Blatant

Bro can i keep the timer on
  3. O

How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

Note, Hella servers ban now for disabling pcaclient. is it true if you dont have this disabled high chance they still find ur vape. or is there other ways to bypass
  4. O

Sackboy_clank5

There are private clients coded by proffesianals that cost like 100$+, That can have the modules like reach velocity and more
  5. O

pvpland new practice server

Yeah but they dont screenshare you
  6. O

[REQUEST] VAPE LITE Hypixel Bedwars settings

autoclicker: 9-14 Reach: 3.1-3.2/3 Velocity: 95%-100-100% Since ur ping is good
  7. O

pvpland new practice server

THe staff doesnt ss if you set off logs. they ban you if you set off logs
  8. O

mmc bypass settings

Have been using(vape v3) autoclicker 16-20 Reach 3.0-3.4 Aimassist vertical max horizontal max 120 deg strafe increase no clickaim i get 20 ping ive been playing for 7 days already, Ik if staff checks my logs im instantly banned probably. But the agc wont catch you and staff doesnt do alot of...
  9. O

How to bypass MMC (High Settings)

They dont i remember i wasnt autoclicking but using reach for like 3 hours with leev and all platform admins and shit on without getting banned of logs and sht when my friend that was using autoclicker and reach did get banned :p:cool:
  10. O

ScreenShare Bypass

O hi glennn
  11. O

Where delete vape logs on pc?

He asked for logs how to delete them lol
  12. O

ScreenShare Bypass

Why not blc
  13. O

Manthe clicker, good settings to not get banwaved?

What autoclicker?
  14. O

Manthe clicker, good settings to not get banwaved?

but iridium is detectable and hasnt been updated. As ik ive seen people use low settings and didnt get banwaved
  15. O

Request: KA settings for hypixel

use togle his vape settings