Recent content by OffbrandCheater

1. O

Ranked Skywars Boosting Advice

Was this before or after replay because tbh Im worried abt getting replay banned
  2. O

Did you get masters with that?
  3. O

Rating? Settings? Ping?
  4. O

They wouldn't be able to queue into my game if they were a significantly lower rating, so how would I get my friends alts to a high rating without getting banned and how do you make it more legit looking (Meaning should we both play sweaty and him fall in the void ore smth)? Also if I kept...
  5. O

Recently I’ve thought about getting into boosting for Masters, but to be honest I’m not sure where to start as there seems to be very little info on the topic. I was hoping if anyone could reccomend me someone to boost me or give me tips on how to do it myself without getting banned.
  6. O

My ranked skywars settings 2020-200ms

Are you saying that if I get to masters with like 4 blocks I'd still eventually get banned even if I get past WatchDoggie? Because I have a Friend who got diamond with 4 block and he was never banned.
  7. O

Is it possible to get Masters?

I've been playing RSW for like 1 year and I want to get masters on an Alt, so what are some better settings that could get me masters but have a lowish chance of getting me banned from WatchDoggie.