notlegit's latest activity

• notlegit
    notlegit replied to the thread Vape v4 Autoclicker Bug.
    Extra + doesn't randomize over 20; if u want to click more than 20, use extra or normal.
  • notlegit
    Well, I am not sure if they use intave because I tested numerous times (they only ban for 24 hours, lol), and I kept lowering my...
  • notlegit
    50 seems too blatant, will probably silent flag, also AstralMC for somereason has insane backtrack flags. I get banned within 30minutes...
  • notlegit
    if my ping on mmc is around 10-15, is it safe to use 25-25 latency mode backtrack? I've been using it for a while now and it's seemed...
  • notlegit
    notlegit replied to the thread BackTrack/FakeLag.
    probably, dont play enough hypixel. Maybe on lower pings it silent flags a little bit, couldn't tell you
  • notlegit
    I get similar ping. And yes, you use either reach or backtrack. Reach is known to be detected much easier, so I'd recommend using light...
  • notlegit
    for super legit settings I've used this for a while. Fake lag looks super blatant while speccing and will get u reported, no matter what...
  • notlegit
    notlegit replied to the thread Minemen settings.
    I noticed that aa on LC is way weaker than on others. I tested 15 on Feather, and it's as strong as 75 on Lunar. Don't know why, just...
  • notlegit
    ??? my aim assist is always super weak for some reason
  • notlegit
    autoclicker 13.5-16 Extra+ Randomization Aim Assist 25 (you can set this to whatever) 120 FOV Velocity (I don't really like this...
  • notlegit
    notlegit reacted to pogama's post in the thread Multipoint with Like Like.
    Suggestion for V4, it'll aim to the nearest point on your target so you'll be able to get better reach on them. You should also make...