Recent content by Nonameforyou

1. N

Settings: Vape lite Hypixel Bedwars config (closet cheating)

Um i still have one question, why does the scaffold sneak even tho im not on the edge of the block, sometimes scaffold just sneakes and i can't unsneak anymore.
  2. N

Settings: Vape lite Hypixel Bedwars config (closet cheating)

I'm currently trying to find the best settings that don't flag I use: Autoclicker: 12-18cps with extra Auto left clicker: IDK what settings are good, I use 12-16 cps, no fast place Aim Assist: Vertical/Horizontal : 100 and whitelist items (Sword) Scaffold: 100-120ms with look check 45*...
  3. N

Minemen Autoclicker bypass

Vape lite only has extra, I don't know if it's the same as extra+ but ye 12-18cps with extra bypassed without any silent flags
  4. N

Safe SUMO settings for main: Hypixel

...bro this is a forum about a cheat client, what did you expect? People not to cheat?
  5. N

Minemen Autoclicker bypass

Does 16-22cps with extra randomization work for minemen? If not, what would be the second-best option, because I don't like using 8-12cps with extra randomization
  6. N

what does wtap and sprint do?

Is w-tap and sprint detectable by any anticheat?
  7. N

Scaffold Vape lite

What are the best settings for vape lite that won't get me banned by staff, cus if I use 0-20ms it's easily detectable by staff
  8. N

Will I be kicked if I use GodBridge in the hypxel?

No you won't, but if you suddenly start godbridging, staff will look out for you, I would recommend legit scaffold instead cus It's less detectable by staff.
  9. N

Auto Place

I know this doesn't have anything to do with vape, but I was asking if auto place on raven b+ would be detected by watchdog? Need it to god bridge lol
  10. N

1.19.3 survival

Yes, use viaforge, you can switch versions and inject vape
  11. N

[CLOSED]What time will VAPE Support all version?

If you want a crystal aura so badly, go get meteor, it's a free hack client for the newest version and is perfect, btw it will not bypass any anticheat, it's purely for blatant
  12. N

[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

Yo what reach would you recommend on main account and what settings would you recommend for scaffold on vape lite?
  13. N

Legit Config For Pika/Jartex

nah jartex false bans alot, so its not the config, its just that there bad
  14. N

what cleints work with vape?

nah they do work, what are you even talking about
  15. N

Autoclicker/ Reach settings

aight, thanks