Recent content by nexfins

1. N

Can not run this app

I'm on a Windows 10 64Bit but I will contact support I forgot I could do that thank you all for your help tho! appreciate it, have a good year
  2. N

Can not run this app

Whenever I try to run vape I get the issue: This app can not be run on your computer anny advice ? thanks :P
  3. N

Perma lite

Please do I bought V3 and Lite 50d but I just can't see myself purchasing it over and over, I've been playing mc for too long and Its just not do-able to purchase it every 2 months.
  4. N

Need some blatant settings vs hackers

I mainly use Autoclicker 9-13 Aimassist at 2.0 I use Killaura toggle for hackers Max angle: 35 1 max target range 4.0 10-14 cps I play on a factions server and sometimes I am fighting people that destroy my armor in seconds while they seem to get the same amount of hits on me and theirs is...
  5. N

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: Throwpot switches to pots but does not throw them, And after a while completely stops working. How to reproduce the bug: I have no idea (I deleted my whole mc folder all my mods etc but still happens) Video / screenshot of the bug:
  6. N

Proxies/vpn Question

Tysm for the help! I am now using a vpn
  7. N

Proxies/vpn Question

Hello, I would like to play via proxy but does anyone know how to do that? (I don't even know how to play via proxy) Or should I go with a Vpn? (if yes, any recommendations?) Thanks!