Recent content by Muffin

1. M

what is that green ball

You are probably using one of sk1ers mods, that shows all users that have modcore installed
  2. M

!!Ranked skywars diamond division!!

Autoclicker 9-14 for velocity just dont touch chance or vertical, 89 horz is fine 3.6-3.8 reach has a chance of getting you staff banned wdym toggle sprint? if you mean keepsprint you can toggle it on and off but its blatant to spectators if you always have it on. wtap is weird i dont use it
  3. M

safewalk

yes
  4. M

VPN

If too many accounts get banned on the same IP you will be insta banned for acc security if you try to log in. Hypixel also IP bans for ~1 day after an account gets watchdog banned.
  5. M

So what does this mean on forge client with vape injected

That's probably something to do with sk1ers mods
  6. M

looking for VyprVPN acc shop

I literally said Looking for a reputable shop that has vypr accounts in stock
  7. M

looking for VyprVPN acc shop

Title. Looking for a reputable shop that has vypr accounts in stock :)
  8. M

fake lunar sign

Apparently there is a way to get it on forge (Was told to me, never tested it or anything) 1. Launch lunar protected 1.8.9 2. keep it open 3. launch forge 1.8.9 4. close lunar 5. inject vape idk why this would work but u can try it You could also launch lunar 1.8.9 anticheat off and just use...
  9. M

About safewalk.

There is still a tiny delay, unnoticeable from a 3rd person point of view but you can definitely see it when bridging
  10. M

need help with setting up

Go to the account tab on vape.gg, set your HWID(run the exe and paste thing you get) and IP. Download Vape V4 from the downloads page. Run Forge (Check compatible versions) Run Vape GUI button is Right Shift
  11. M

Vape v3 still bypassing?

Vape V3 doesn't get updated anymore, so if anything gets patched you will probably get banned. It probably still bypasses watchdog and will for a while though
  12. M

WHY DOES THROWPOT STOP WORKING

what are your throwpot settings?
  13. M

This settings bypass hypixel watchdog?

iirc hitbox 1 is huge and you should prob turn that down
  14. M

Badlion

1. Launch Badlion 1.8.9 (1.7.10 doesn't work) 2. Run Vape
  15. M

Lunar Client clicker

Can someone name some clickers that bypass lunar client ac on? I heard mantheclicker doesnt bypass sometimes. (if it does and you have been using it for a long time, please send settings :)) Was also wondering if just using logitech ghub/razer synapse would bypass? If anyone has knowledge...