Recent content by Misteriusmaster

1. M

What gets a vape account locked?

(not looking to help my friend i just dont want to lose my access)
  2. M

What gets a vape account locked?

My friend got his locked is there anything to do in order to avoid getting acc locked?
  3. M

were the aura bots removed?

i use antibot and my pc feels like im mining btc on it cause of it and now people are telling me that the watchdog bot was removed is this true (pls be honest i dont wanna get banned) i use 70 angle ka 3.5 hit distance 3.8 attack distance aim mode anticheat the yaw thing legitaura with hold to...
  4. M

was there a new watchdog update? im worried my settings wont bypass anymore

again dont say anything about the replay system i just wanna know if these bypass the anticheat
  5. M

was there a new watchdog update? im worried my settings wont bypass anymore

reach: 3.33 vertical check autoclicker 9-12 hitboxes: 0.15 Antibot Advanced Killaura: Swich: switch delay: 400 block attack distance: 3.8 block hit distance:3.5 attacks per second: 9-11 70 angle legit aura only when holding down mouse button gui check Keepsprint inv walk (BEFORE YOU START I...
  6. M

how to stop bots from getting removed even after i uncheck remove bots for normal antibot

have tried still happens only on antibot normal on blocks mc its a problem cause the shop and players dissapear
  7. M

anyone got good kill aura settings for blocksmc without legitaura

preferably with autoblock ik 6block bypasses
  8. M

so i need semi decent closet and blatant cracked server settings

mainly looking for settings for the servers in the post
  9. M

so i need semi decent closet and blatant cracked server settings

before you say that who cares about servers like blocksmc jartex ect my friends dont have premium accounts and i was wondering for some good settings that dont kick you or ban you
  10. M

Is there a way to display people wearing certain items

I meant people thanks autocorrect
  11. M

Is there a way to display people wearing certain items

I mostly main pit and was wondering if there's a module that displays some people wearing certain items (such as black pants in this instance) or if there's any way to make a list that shows all peoplease using that item.