Recent content by matureman21

1. M

does anti-fireball currently bypass watchdog on hypixel

Yes. You can use 180 degrees, and 35 angle speed. Turn on stop movement and silent for the best effect.
  2. M

AutoArmor and AutoHotbar

Can we please fix autoarmor from lagging the shit out of you when you're playing hypixel skywars. And make autohotbar have a setting to autosort the strongest sword to an inventory slot, most stacked blocks, throwables (eggs/snowballs/fishing rod) etc. The current system is so annoying to use as...
  3. M

Fastplace 0 delay on Hypixel

You’re disabled
  4. M

you guys are so stupid. it doesn't flag you toggled something else and that got you banned. i can assure you it was not fastplace
  5. M

fastplace 0 delay is perfectly safe. i've been using it for over 5 months with no bans
  6. M

[COMPLETE GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

ur such a fucking idiot kiddo, i have used fastplace 0 delay for quite literally half of this year. get a fucking brain, get a life, get a girlfriend, and get some knives to cut your wrists you worthless piece of shit. somewhere out there, there is a tree whos job is to feed you oxygen. go find...
  7. M

Anyone know way to ban hypixel player?

a whole 15 dollars, wow
  8. M

Anti-AFK on Hypixel

Make the distance anti-afk makes you travel configurable, because currently the anti-afk doesn't stop you from getting afk kicked unless set to an extremely low time.
  9. M

Saving on lunar client

Anybody else having issues saving on lunar? Whenever I try to save it crashes my whole game and doesn't save any settings. This issue only happens on lunar client.
  10. M

I'm crashing when I run Vape

go into singleplayer, go in windowed mode, open vape and let it inject, after it finishes you cna go back to fullscreen. if this doesn't work keep trying this is what i do
  11. M

What settings do you use on your main? for bedwars

14cps autoclicker both mouse buttons velocity 77h 100v 100% reach 3.65-3.7 been cheating for over 2k hours on hypixel and no bans for cheating
  12. M

Are you a closet cheater or a blatant cheater?

closet, been cheating for 1500 hours on hypixel with vape lite and no ban so far.
  13. M

Add arrow trajectories to lite.

I wanna use trajectories on lunar too.
  14. M

Lunar Reach on Vape Lite?

Hitting someone first worked. Thanks.
  15. M

Lunar Reach on Vape Lite?

On hypixel, and ill try that