Recent content by Mart

1. Mart

Autobard

No, It switches between bard materials such as sugar and blaze powder.
  2. Mart

Suggestions

Just downloads someone's mod folder, no reputable person would want to rat their fans and a mod folder takes like 10 seconds to download and no time to setup.
  3. Mart

''Legit'' programs to improve at pvp?

IS THIS A LATE APRIL FOOLS JOKE OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT LLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO
  4. Mart

Vape isn't working.

To set it as default: Open up winrar Go to the top and click on options After that click on settings Go over to the last tab called "Intergration" Leave them all ticked apart from JAR and possibly ISO (this might come unticked as default). Press OK then allow the program to make changes to your...
  5. Mart

Improve Safewalk

Wait if this was a bug can I get a reward? @Manthe
  6. Mart

0 fps help fuck

Use prplz memoryfix mod if you are playing 1.8
  7. Mart

Sk1er got access to vape

Sk1er is not a hypixel dev
  8. Mart

Is this good for velt

That would never get you banned on velt. You could you Aimassist also quite easily.
  9. Mart

Velocity. (Important)

It increases the amount of knockback you take, so if for example you are running from someone on hcf when they hit you, you get increased knockback making it easier to kite away from them.
  10. Mart

Help

have you even downloaded it?
  11. Mart

Help

You extract the file into a folder on your desktop. Then with minecraft forge open, you then double click on the .jar file to run it. Then it will ask for admin permissions click yes. Then the launcher will open and you wait until the progress bar finishes and you have successfully injected vape.
  12. Mart

V2 Aimassist in blatant mode.

On V2 there used to be an option called "Old Aimassist" in blatant. On V3 I think we should have "V2 Aimassist" because it was a lot quicker and better in my opinion. The aimassist was probably changed due to detectability but it bypassed on hypixel and velt. I think it should be added to V3!
  13. Mart

Update - Doubt

No I just thought you were so it would help you understand it better. Não, eu pensei que você fosse, isso ajudaria você a entender melhor
  14. Mart

Update - Doubt

Bem as pessoas que compraram v2 adquiriram v3 para livre assim im certeza que as pessoas se libertassem outra versão então você adquiriria isto de graça. Também as pessoas que conseguiram a v3 recebem a v2 gratuitamente. (Google translate) Well people who bought v2 got v3 for free so im sure...
  15. Mart

Improve Safewalk

watch as I toggle on and off safe walk on liquid bounce, walking stays the same but on vape it looks like i've turned view bobbing off