Recent content by Mandorali

1. Mandorali

Hypixel new velocity checks

This is why I do not use velo on my main
  2. Mandorali

[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

No, sorry :( its still a joke. I used 3.4 reach on 200 ms and got banned on the first boxing match on mmc ( less then 1 1/2 minutes) this was last week
  3. Mandorali

Let me give you a lesson. So sometime, a very long time ago, a caveman said, "your so punny" and the other caveman laughed. This invented a term that is now referred to as "joke." nowadays jokes are used to make people happy and laugh.
  4. Mandorali

ps 3.5 reach bypasses mmc
  5. Mandorali

IncognitoDoge and rofl are literally the gods of these forums. I see a ton of 2 word posts that say, "i used hitboxes for a month" and then people life IncognitoDoge who make these massive, researched forum post's. Keep up the great work, I admire you!
  6. Mandorali

WARNING! HITBOXES BANS ON HYPIXEL!

Maybe one day to a couple minutes I have heard.
  7. Mandorali

Settings on Hypixel

That's true, but I have average Hypixel ping.
  8. Mandorali

How to be a good sniper

I disagree. velocity is super unnecessary because you are using killaura with 4.3 block reach, and keepsprint I guess I could add but the advantage is very small, but still has movement flags. You can fly in Hypixel if you correctly place the TNT, but no fireballs work. And this works on most...
  9. Mandorali

Either your capping, (Hypixel can detect 0.01 hitboxes) or, you did that before the rotation check was added. When was the date?
  10. Mandorali

How to be a good sniper

In this thread I will teach you on how to be a good sniper! There are 2 types of snipers: Blatant snipers: snipers that use blatant settings like fly and bhop to eliminate there targets Closet snipers: snipers that use closet settings like velocity and a little bit of reach to eliminate there...
  11. Mandorali

Crazy Lagback

Hypixel has vertical velo checks, so I would not use vertical velo. Personnaly, I don't use velo at all because it looks super sus, and if a admin saw the replay they would ban me.
  12. Mandorali

I keep on seeing that people are asking what banned them, while they always have hitboxes on. "What banned me, what banned me?!" I am tired of it. HITBOXES BAN ON HYPIXEL. Any configs of hitboxes (even 0.05) will be caught by the "new" rotation checks. Now after reading this, never go asking for...
  13. Mandorali

How to create a text box under your message

Thank you for informing me, I have changed it.
  14. Mandorali

[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

XD I know that im just trying to make myself look bad :) have a good day :)
  15. Mandorali

[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

You said that velo works with any settings. What if you use 0/0/0? You will be banned very quickly.