Recent content by Magnuswlange

1. M

I got banned on hypixel and it appeared as WATCHDOG plz help.

Was using 12-17 for a long ass time, no ban.
  2. M

RIP XXXTENTACION

This is slowly getting out of hand haha, but truly, R.I.P. XXXTentacion.
  3. M

RIP XXXTENTACION

F
  4. M

Bug in vape lite

LMAO, hope you figured it out by now ;)
  5. M

Autoclicker

What do you mean? How do figure out if a person is using an autoclicker with sounds or not? And then you talk about a video with some proof about you not using an auto clicker and how to know when someone does, but as a question? I am confused.
  6. M

Regen

Packet + health? What would the "health" option do? LMAO. Regen is supposed to regenerate your HP :) Patched on all big servers though, so likely will not be added, but it could be.
  7. M

AC is so easy to detect. It is impossible to click exactly at the same timing for a longer period.
  8. M

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

No and attack range?
  9. M

I would suppose this is due to your CPS being the exact same, this is just not humanly possible. It could also be caused by your reach or all the other blatant as hell settings.
  10. M

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

You sure this is not just your swing range?
  11. M

Bug in vape lite

Then deselect it? BTW, Vape Lite is also not allowed :) Not sure what you mean, is it not working or what is the problem?
  12. M

Cheatbreaker

A few servers may only allow the "BreakerCheat" client, however, major servers like Hypixel, in my mind, never would implement this. I would say go for it. Also o not excuse about your English :) I myself am not a native English speaker either and this is the internet, it does not have to be...
  13. M

Error: account locked

It should not lock your account. I believe locks are based off HWID alone or along side IP, so not just you IP. If you shared your account and it was locked/used it on another machine this would happen. Contact them instead.
  14. M

Password

Just click on "reset password/forgot password".
  15. M

vape v2 vs vape v3

Blatant, V3. Silent, V2.