Recent content by Krokoow

1. Krokoow

minemen.club Legit/Blatant Settings bypass AntiGamingChair (+ proof)

Do you test before saying that? The video is on this post on Minemen.club with more blatant settings than that
  2. Krokoow

I exaggerated on the parameters "Legit" but for the less stupid (not like you) they will know how to adjust them. (Knowing that the settings that I put are not obvious in rec and bypass the AC.)
  3. Krokoow

Vape V3 settings release: AimAssist - ClickAim: On - 2,4 Horizontal Speed - 120 Max Angle - Distance 3,6 AutoClick - 7,2 Minimum CPS - 15 Maximum CPS HitBox - 0.10 Expand Amount Reach - 3.2 Minimum Reach - 3.3 Maximum Reach Velocity - 95% Horizontal - 97% Vertical - 75% Chance Blatant...
  4. Krokoow

Vape V3 crash

Vape V3 market without problem, since the update (with the hitbox) impossible to inject. I have java update (JRE + JDK) Redistribution c ++ JVM agurment good Thanks you for your help.
  5. Krokoow

Bypassed - Mineman Club + My settings vapev3

Reach 3.1 lmao
  6. Krokoow

Vape v3 supports 1.10.2?

Maxou said in stream that Vape V3 will appear in 1.9.X / 1.10.X (With forge). They will try to set it up on all versions play.
  7. Krokoow

Is Vape V3 Free for people that purchased V2?

Not only "for now", for life *.
  8. Krokoow

An Alt gen

LOOOL
  9. Krokoow

An Alt gen

Il n'ajoutera jamais de générateur alt à Vape.
  10. Krokoow

Vape v2 en 1.9 ?

Alors Vape V2 ne sera pas mit en place en 1.9, il était en 1.10.2 pendant un temps et a été retiré. Tu attendras que Vape V2 passe à la V3 où là il sera mit en version 1.7/1.8/1.10 il me semble.
  11. Krokoow

Locked Account - QUESTION! (I DID NOT GET LOCKED)

The editor of HWID is in place on the site for that, if your account is locked you send a message to the support.
  12. Krokoow

Vape V3

https://www.vape.gg/forums/index.php?threads/vape-v3-bug-fix-black-screen-gui.2155/
  13. Krokoow

Inject - not install

Vape est un logiciel "Portable" donc sans configuration, les informations: IP / HWID / USER / MOT DE PASSE / MINECRAFT COMPTE NAME sont utilisées pour le site. La base de données est accessible par Admins et est privée.
  14. Krokoow

to add/edit in VapeV3

Vape V3 will be free for users who own Vape V2, it's like upgrading Vape V1 to Vape V2.
  15. Krokoow

[REQUEST] Need some minemanclub settings vape v2

Reach: 3.2/3.3 Velocity: Horizontal: 96 Vertical: 98 Chance 70%