Recent content by kindaross

1. K

Max accounts connected to Hypixel on 1 IP

I've had 8, just wondering what the limit is since I'm hosting 5 on a VPS rn
  2. K

I mean at the same time
  3. K

Didn't realise what the title said my bad would change it if I knew how lol
  4. K

How many accounts can you join hypixel with on one ip
  5. K

Title. I plan to connect 10-12 and I know 8 won't security ban all accounts on your IP but is there a limit?
  6. K

can i fly on hypixel

if so how
  7. K

settings for streaking in sumo?

take it from someone who got a 1500 ws, owns a botting service with 30 buyers and several GL sumo accounts. BLATANT reach 3.1-3.5 velocity 60h 100v 100c SEMI reach 3.1-3.3 velocity 75h 100v 100c CLOSET reach 3.0-3.1 velocity 85-90h 100v 100c closet won't get u anywhere mix between blatant...
  8. K

0.1 hitboxes on hypixel??

got my main banned bc new combo bot i was testing didn't realise inv walk flagged for wd ban lol
  9. K

do sumo fences get detected

You know the like safe walk things the bots have but once they get to the edge they shift (basically safe walk but auto shift or something i don't get it) i thought that would be detectable ?
  10. K

can you explain the staffed bit further? yes i know what it means but like what do they look for and if they're looking into shit why aren't the non bots on weekly banned
  11. K

i'm change between 3.2 and 3.3 and use basically 90h now yeah. i was using 3.7 before undetected for days but i toggled down out of fear of a staff ban. i didn't mean to be retarded. and sumo walls is kind of blatant (?) so probably won't use on main
  12. K

i don't go for streaks on my main it was just for grinding wins but i don't think i'm gonna use it
  13. K

Hypixel's Recent Ban Waves (help with new settings)

i now have it at 3 min 3.2 max 90% velo rarely aimassist no hit boxes (let me get really weird side combos that looked blatant in sumo even at 0.1 so) i toggle up to 3.5 ish if i go against a cheater
  14. K

Alright please let me know if people start getting banned for it i really don't want my main banned and i don't have a vpn for my alt