Recent content by Killbot

1. Killbot

[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

1. someone had to test whether or not hitbox works 2. literally high amounts of reach (3.5 - 4.2 I'd say)
  2. Killbot

Superknockback

manthe stated he isnt interested in making blatant modules like this
  3. Killbot

NoRotate

last time i used norotate i got banned (it was on skywars) idk about it these days
  4. Killbot

Is antiknockback detected skyblock

anti kb works there aren't any kb checks (that i'm aware of) so it works in literally every game mode (tested on skyblock / bw)
  5. Killbot

recently a few days after the original release of the patch
  6. Killbot

they reverted the hitbox check
  7. Killbot

meowmeow's BLATANT Hypixel Config (UPDATED 2023)

freecam is client sided lol its just speed 5 is too inconvenient to use you could if u want but you'll have a hard time reaching the exact position you want
  8. Killbot

so hitboxes are whats banning me, I see thanks for the guide, just got banned two times on different accounts trying to figure what's causing it
  9. Killbot

Hypixel Skyblock Macros

???? u good? hael9 has like 2 features and it doesn't even work that well anymore oringo overall best client for skyblock pizza has best auto terms (only have if u have good ping, otherwise use oringo auto terms) funnymap for dungeon map cheeto for auto fish / mining macros floppa for misc...
  10. Killbot

I just got randomly banned on Hypixel

you cant theres nothing you can do
  11. Killbot

need help with skyblock forge mods

you're fine, most QOL mods hide their ID by default you don't even need noforge, any up-to-date QOL mod will hide itself
  12. Killbot

Saving config doesn't work

...That just opens settings.
  13. Killbot

are my settings good for hypixel bedwars & not get dogged or staff

i'd say uppen to scaffold to maybe around 90 - 120 and autoclicker down to (10.8 - 12) - (14 - 16)
  14. Killbot

New to vape v4, never cheated before, want settings for main (bedwars)

ive been blatant cheating on my main ever since i got vape v4 and the only reason i got banned was because norotate was detected for some reason you'll be fine i use 3.5 reach, 10.8 autoclicke rbreak blocks blockhit disable click delay, hitboxes 0.25, keepsprint toggled x, antibot advanced...