Recent content by kidmodd3r

1. kidmodd3r

Vape's auto armour is broken

I was ghost cheating in ranked i had a prot 2 diamond chestplate and a regular iron and vape kept putting on the iron one whenever i opend my inventory and someone killed me when they were on 2 hearts i most likely would have won the fight if vape didn't put on the iron chestplate... please fix...
  2. kidmodd3r

Question about ka and aimassist

Who uses ka and aim assist lmao
  3. kidmodd3r

Vapes fps

Thanks it works with 120+ fps now no lag spikes :)
  4. kidmodd3r

Vapes fps

For some reason im getting unplayable fps and lagspikes one second i have 500 fps the other im at 12 i have everything turned down no render modules on i have optifine installed and my pc specs are as followed 32 gb ram Geforce gtx 1070 Intel I-7 6700k Any way to fix this?
  5. kidmodd3r

Vape blatant nofall

Mk i tested it in bedwars so i found out but thanks for replying and working on it :)
  6. kidmodd3r

Vape blatant nofall

Ok so turns out vapes nofall is patched on hypixel
  7. kidmodd3r

[Guide] Using vape for blatant client needs

Vypr disconnects for me in under 3 seconds and connects in about 7 so its just that you prob have bad internet or a slow computer
  8. kidmodd3r

I highly recommend not blatant cheating on your main, but its your choice
  9. kidmodd3r

I had the same problem the solution is on the profiles tab type Hypixel exactly like that then click add and click on it and you should be good then. :)
  10. kidmodd3r

Then why tf are you here. Also your grammar makes me vomit
  11. kidmodd3r

How to use vape on a vpn (simpler way)

Oh sorry didn't know i got it from my friend didn't know if it was already founded
  12. kidmodd3r

Idk made it a while ago and its kind of stuck with me lol
  13. kidmodd3r

Happy i could help :)
  14. kidmodd3r

Woops didn't know either xD I'm a new vape user and the only other way i found was somewhat more complex and my friend dontstealcandy showed me this