Recent content by Kai Won

1. K

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: Autoclicker goes through other applications/windows. How to reproduce the bug: Enable Autoclicker without any of the boxes checked, and use any cps. Enable Autoclicker. Press F3+P to prevent auto pausing. Open a new window of an application (I used notepad as an...
  2. K

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: Turning break blocks off in auto clicker causes the player to block hit without pressing left click. How to reproduce the bug: Enable auto clicker with break blocks and any cps. Get a water bottle (or anything edible like steak, potions etc.) Drink/Eat the edibles...
  3. K

A problem that annoys me

What stage does it stop at?
  4. K

Misplace Still Crashing

If you're using forge, check your mods folder. Make sure your mods are compatible with your version of forge.
  5. K

help me

I had the same problem. Doing this solved the problem for me: 1. Go here https://www.vape.gg/my-account/ 2. Click update ip 3. Inject Vape again This error happens because cloudflare puts a captcha to try an verify that you are a human, but the vape client displays the raw web file, resulting...