1. Kadeyshu

My Vape lite isn't working

Open vape before minecraft
  2. Kadeyshu

Ward

Ward
  3. Kadeyshu

minemen ban

Your gap is very low, it's preferable to use up to 12-18 cps than 12-14, try 8-15 (with extra randomization) and you'll be fine
  4. Kadeyshu

Disk Manager / HD partition.

Can HD partitions created with disk manager be used as an alternative to the pendrive that is usually used in screenshare methods? I created one while was using the WinToHDD tool but I don't know if it has journaltrace because my operating system is kind of strange and some of its activity...
  5. Kadeyshu

MMC Max reach? Or max hitbox?

Just dont use reach, hitbox or velocity in mmc and ur safe (of course no blatant features or that shits), but u can with some conditions autoclicking (w/ nice cps gap + randomization) and any aimassist
  6. Kadeyshu

vape destroying and crashing L dogshit garbage server

A very unusual thing happened today, and I have no idea why, much less if it was Vape or not, but I managed to get blacklisted PLUS banned on a server's discord for trying to "crash" it in the game, I honestly have no idea what it could have been... I don't know if I put a very high aim assist...
  7. Kadeyshu

Add hitdelay fix for vape lite

Ye
  8. Kadeyshu

Vape Lite + Custom W10 Os = OP bypass SS

There are some custom OS, in particular Kernel OS that doesn't come natively with some system functions and regedit paths, which using Vape Lite makes it practically impossible to get caught on ScreenShare (taking into account that most SS methods who try to get VL r based on...
  9. Kadeyshu

Vape doing JJBA reference

Have you guys noticed how similar the BLINK function is to King Crinsom's Time Erasure?