Recent content by Jewlah

1. Jewlah

Hey, you want Vape to be executed as soon as you load your client? Say no more.

makes sense, ive used lunar for a long time and dont have any issues with it
  2. Jewlah

is hitbox undetected on hypxile

oh 💀
  3. Jewlah

yeah no shit because you dont hit fucking enemies in tnt tag do you
  4. Jewlah

the only difference is that lunar/blc has mods installed and the mods for forge are shit and you can never find good ones. forge feels like shit to me and i know vape has legit mods but ive never experienced better hitreg or better performance on anything except lunar
  5. Jewlah

i dont see the point in using forge for vape because it injects and works fine on clients like lunar
  6. Jewlah

Whats the best ghost client?

yeah i do agree its expensive and twice the price the very little advantages it gives you over other clients doesnt make it worth it. yes its better but you really wont be able to tell the difference between a client like entropy or vape lite to drip lite
  7. Jewlah

What's the correct Novoline Website?

the devs split up a long time ago and now its 2 different clients under the same name. one used to be and still may be on intent.store and the other one is novoline.lol (i think) but when i got novoline it was .wtf honestly no idea what ones better or what the situation with it is now
  8. Jewlah

nobody really uses forge, but its still a really cool mod if you use vape every time
  9. Jewlah

my new name is zyrix. i asked for a name request over 8 months ago. dont question my current...

my new name is zyrix. i asked for a name request over 8 months ago. dont question my current name. please.
  10. Jewlah

[SET] How blatant can I go with Velocity?

i wouldnt go below ~85%h but it all really depends on ping
  11. Jewlah

[SET] How blatant can I go with Velocity?

your not funny
  12. Jewlah

Whats the best ghost client?

i said if you want the best public ghost client you can get. yes, its more than the normal ghost client and may not be worth the money, but when you actually use it you will see how good the client is instead of saying its overpriced like everyone else does when they havnt used it.
  13. Jewlah

Constant crashing on Badlion Client with v4

maybe just don’t use badlion
  14. Jewlah

USE THIS

i couldn’t agree more, future v4 even has a colour feature to show off how much you like the rainbow and therefor need to show everyone your apart of the LGBTQIA+CHSJE VIDIWNFJFIF42069 community! 100% undedec no hak
  15. Jewlah

it gets you banned why tf would we know