Recent content by JesusIsHigh

1. J

Vape Lite Search Broken?

I am sure, I will record a video later as the pictures don't show the issue very well
  2. J

Vape Lite Search Broken?

Look at the floating search chests in the sky... it shows chests where there are no chests
  3. J

Vape Lite Search Broken?

Everytime I use Search on vape lite it breaks and looks like this, Images Attached Any help thanks, @Manthe
  4. J

What server can detect Vape Lite? ?

In my country (UK) it is illegal for them to go through my emails without my permission and if they ban for not giving permission that counts as blackmailing which is also illegal in my country. If they are operating in my country eg I am able to connect then they must abide by the laws of that...
  5. J

Allow trusted members to use VPNs

I think Vpns should be allowed but I understand that allowing vpns allow people to sell their accounts as it will never know if the new ip is a vpn or the IP of the person you sold the account to
  6. J

What server can detect Vape Lite? ?

They only way servers can find vape lite is your emails or your paypal purchases, both of which are illegal for them to do if you do not give consent, and them threatening to ban you if you don't give consent it blackmail which is also illegal :)
  7. J

Vape Lite Autoclicker Refill

He means if you refill too fast a staff will either insta ban you or ss you (/invsee)
  8. J

Will Vape Bypass CheatBreaker

Nope and it probably never will
  9. J

Vape Lite Autoclicker Refill

+1 like an "Inventory" tick box option in the autoclicker