Recent content by In4in!ty

1. I

Reach settings

I know about hitboxes, but really misplaced? I already stopped using hitboxes and antifireball my favorite modules
  2. I

Reach settings

3.1 to 3.3 Misplace Vertical check Only while sprinting Disable on water SAFE ON LAGPIXEL?
  3. I

Killaura settings

What the best Killaura settings that aren't that blatant.
  4. I

Freecam

Can freecam be detected by the anticheat?
  5. I

Hypixel settings

Are you retarded I dont use velocity anymore I use 3.8 to 3.9 reach and never got banned
  6. I

Hypixel settings

"Crying" a minecraft account cost 25 dollars it isn't much its super cheap. And fun fact when my main account got banned. I simply made another one. And still use the same reach settings and I been cheating on the same account and im already a hypixel level 48. Do me a favor and get more brain...
  7. I

Hypixel settings

First the reach isn't the reason i got banned i was using full velocity and using safe walk. And I dont know if you have a brain injury or just a retard in general. 3.8 3.9 reach you do get caught in other sever with a advance anti cheat. Please attention my guy 🙏
  8. I

Hypixel settings

I dont play ranked bedwars
  9. I

Hypixel settings

Calling me a dumbass shut your sorry ass up. I been using that settings for months. And never. I got banned. Sure I get constantly reported. And still never I got banned. Can't forget im on my alt is a low star. Low stars are the one that get mostly get caught cheating
  10. I

Best reach undectable on mmc

What the best settings for minemen club
  11. I

Hypixel settings

My reach settings on vape its 3.8 to 3.9 using that for months not banned once I got banned on main for using 100% velocity. But I wanna find a velocity that isn't too balant
  12. I

Help with killaura

How can stop killaura toggling on to the shop keeper. Its annoying the fact when I'm fighting someone and im using killaura I toggle on to the shop keeper. And I have AntiBot Advanced pls help
  13. I

My opinion about vape

True but those are settings that aren't detectable
  14. I

My opinion about vape

What makes vape a ghost client that you can inject it into lunar and badlion which makes the anti cheat harder to detect it. I've been cheating alot on my account. But the settings I use are reach (3.89 to 3.9) aim assist scaffold legit auto clicker. And I only enable velocity(75 ) when I'm...
  15. I

My opinion about vape

Can be detected by watchdog. Or should I barely use it. Also what about the break beds threw block I seen youtuber use it