Recent content by ImIn4k

1. I

Screenshare Bypass Guide 2021

I have done this a few times and didnt bypassed... If they watch my MC logs in process hacker they see i opened anydesk.exe and asking why i truned of the usb or if i havent done this, they want me to open anydesk. My new tactic is to rename vape lite into spotify.exe, and if I get ss´t, I...
  2. I

Does the newest of version vape lite bypass minemen.club?

A few months ago I got banned with very low settings on mcc with vape lite. Now I saw a few videos how some people cheating on mmc with vape lite and dont getting banned. I dont want to risk it, so I ask you here: is it possible to cheat on minemen with low setting on the newest version of vape...
  3. I

Good W-Tap settings?

wow okay, thanks for that. I always used a delay about 50 - 60 and it worked very well. I have a video where I am cheating against two friends ( they didnt know that I was cheating) while I talked to them and they didnt hackusated me. I will give you the link to the video, the delay was about 38...
  4. I

Good W-Tap settings?

Hello everybody, I dont really know to handle the delay from the w-tap. Maybe someone can tell me how I can do ? The second thing I need to know is about the reach settings from w-tap. If I use a reach from 3.07--3.12, should I use the same reach for the w-tap or should I use a higher or lower...