Recent content by ilovecats28

1. ilovecats28

click assist

Hypixel
  2. ilovecats28

click assist

you think those settings would be more detectable clicking over an autoclicker?
  3. ilovecats28

click assist

I need autoclicker settings that would be used as click assist for normal clicking( I want around 13-16 cps while normal clicking). I also need reach settings and velo settings to go with it
  4. ilovecats28

is this a good bedwars config?

I get so many more ghost blocks with fastplace than I do with right autoclicker
  5. ilovecats28

is this a good bedwars config?

does 15-19 make your blocks disappear less than 18-20
  6. ilovecats28

Issue with breaking blocks

It could have something to do with the delay of switching between clicking to breaking blocks with the autoclicker. I don't have a config for that it's just at 0 delay so maybe I'll conifg that and report back.
  7. ilovecats28

im not using timer. It probably is a hypixel anticheat issue because my legit teammates were also complaining about lagging back a ton. For some reason I didn't connect the dots it could be a hypixle anticheat issue but yea that sounds about right
  8. ilovecats28

I'm having an issue with breaking beds and blocks in bedwars. They just respawn as if I didn't break them. this is an issue I'm just now getting even though I'm using the same config I've always used so idk what the problem is. I restarted my game and the issue is still there. I inject vape into...
  9. ilovecats28

New Fly and Bednuke

That replay was taken the same day I posted this thread so clearly there is a fly that is working that involves fireballs/tnt
  10. ilovecats28

New Fly and Bednuke

/replay 0355cbde-6d0c-4eab-8037-484e9367782c #4c86020a
  11. ilovecats28

New Fly and Bednuke

I got sniped in bedwars today and the guy who sniped me was flying and bednuke, two things that I thought weren't a thing anymore after the recent watchdog updates. What client was this guy using? with the fly it seemed like it had something to do with a tnt and fireball watchdog disabler...
  12. ilovecats28

Best Client for Vape?

yea the polling rate thing is super annoying because I have to set it back any time I want to play fps games.
  13. ilovecats28

Best Client for Vape?

I'm having polling rate issues on lunar that makes my game super jittery so I might have to check this out
  14. ilovecats28

Best Client for Vape?

yuh I'm jade (best legit)
  15. ilovecats28

Best Client for Vape?

thank you + I love your videos :)