2. iHack

Legit setting for mvp++

I need this too, ima wait
  3. iHack

scaffold question

yes just dont get too blatant
  4. iHack

Is Vape V4 worth in 2024?

never said they were similar, I'm guessing he did this for the money, now he has the money.
  5. iHack

not to be rude or offensive when saying this, but get a life please. Like aren't you already a millionare
  6. iHack

There are many clients that you could choose from, but Vape is good and has a large community. I personally still use Vape and think that if you get banned it's a skill issue. ofcourse there aren't many updates rolling in, but Manthe has a life too. So to answer your question, I do believe Vape...
  7. iHack

BHOPPING

pretty sure Redesky and BlocksMC or just use rise..
  8. iHack

[HELP] How Do I Do This..?

I did, haven't heard back yet but I'm still waiting, meanwhile I'll just use Rise.
  9. iHack

that's not what happened, good guess tho, I have no reaosn to lie anyways cuz first time you share your account it gets unlocked.
  10. iHack

best 1.8.9 / 1.16.5 servers to cheat on? (NA)

shit, is that why I couldn't do blatant scaffold?
  11. iHack

this was meant as a joke. one of them had nordvpn on and the one I'm using rn doesn't cuz I'm broke.
  12. iHack

I'd prefer something like blocksmc & hypixel with skywars
  13. iHack

they locked my entire account :| Changing my password cuz it was just that 1 time I did that
  14. iHack

can't keep gettin banned on hypickle for clips
  15. iHack

(optional) REQUIREMENTS: Version is 1.8.9 OR 1.16.5 (very optional) it's NA (North America) at least 100 average players (I don't wanna cheat on a dead server) (I'd love a server without an anticheat, or an ass anticheat..)