Recent content by idc9999

1. idc9999

Good Autoclicker(s)/Ghost Client(s) With Source Code

at least hes smarter than you
  2. idc9999

Xanax Client Exposed! (FULL ON RAT)

This is not the usual shit posting I do, this is a legit malware a lot of people are starting to discover. Check this file path- (C:\Users(username)\AppData\Roaming.minecraft\libraries\net\minecraftforge\injector\forgedefault) If you have a jar file named injector-forgedefault, you need to do...
  3. idc9999

echo ss tool?

so today, i bypassed a ss with staff using echo ss tool. idk if its a new vape thing but, their ss tool crashed 3 times, so they just gave up and let me go lol
  4. idc9999

Just bypassed a ss lol

i bypassed screenshare with vape lite lol, and the ss was like litterally 3 min long, they only checked snooper settings and resource pack folder LOL
  5. idc9999

how 2??

how do i learn how to code a forge ghost client?? like i dont want to waste a bunch of time on uselss java commands, i want to learn like java specifically for coding a ghost client lmao is that possible? sorry im asking here but i dont rly know where else to ask. any reccomendations would be...
  6. idc9999

Add Burst Clicker to V4

ok, so basically, it has in in the new ravne b3 but it simulates drag clicking and it would rly be helpful for mlg rush so i dont have to learn how to drag click and aim. skip to 2:23
  7. idc9999

Vape V4 beta

idk, can you hide modules? cause the gui is kinda a clutter, andd, it reminds me of Impact client from 2016...
  8. idc9999

Screenshare Bypass Guide (4/10/21)

yoo wtff i just figured out how to hide traces of u running task manager too, just run task manager through process hacker LMAO, so basically, ssers wont even know that u ran task manager which make it less sus, im trying to find a way to have no trace of ever running process hacker too
  9. idc9999

Suggestion / Question

umm, pretty sure setting it to 100 doesnt work
  10. idc9999

Suggestion / Question

good idea, i want to godbridge and moonwalk with vape lite, ik mc runs at 20tps so basically, any cps above 20cps kinda gets useless but still, idk i just think its better
  11. idc9999

Are my settings safe?

Are you so fucking dogshit in life that you can’t even get a job and go outside? Fucking nigga maybe you should be actually fucking decent at life.
  12. idc9999

Are my settings safe?

well, hypixel is just a matter of whoever has the bigger balls to turn up their reach 0.1 higher, soooo
  13. idc9999

Are my settings safe?

no, i win 90% of my games with 3.5, if i use 3.3, then it goes to like a 80% chance of me winning lol