Recent content by hypixelignisSamTheSweat

1. H

ESP 2D

Idk if ur on forge go send it to bug reports and get your free vape lite and then give me the vape lite
  2. H

Ss bypass

Ok Ty. But I have a good injector and client. I’m just unsure of how to hide it as far as I know most bypass methods have exe cheats and is clearing traces noticeable? Like how would I hide the injector and dll?
  3. H

why does vape give me a different custom sky

If your on forge go report it as a bug and get free vape lite!!
  4. H

Ss bypass

What would be a good way to bypass ss? I know the dudes methods got leaked and I’m gonna use them, but how do you download it without getting caught. Secondly, I’m not using vape lite but a diff client that I have to use an injector like extreme injector/ or my own to be ss proof. How would I...
  5. H

Blatant settings?

Boost
  6. H

Hybrid?

Is vape v4 and lite going to merge? I mean manthe is removing blatant stuff.
  7. H

Blatant settings?

Like it looked like bhop, also isn’t 0 velo easily staffed?
  8. H

Blatant settings?

Used it before and got banned in 2 hours. It could be cuz I was jumping around with it with no jump delay so it was rlly blatant
  9. H

Blatant settings?

anyone got some good blatant settings for an alt? I’m just tryna play blatant for like 2 weeks. It’s a game pass alt after all I’m just gonna be playing 4s on hypixel 80 ping just tryna get a high fkdr and t try sniping people or go on a ws
  10. H

Vape v4 = inputlag?

Why did you steal my name
  11. H

hitselect

Want my config or? But use meryyzz guide 2024
  12. H

Banned for 30 days

Game pass alts still work?