4. H

Badlion Stettings Request

Why did you necro this thread lol
  5. H

Good hypixel settings ( request )

He said semi blatant that won't get him banned.. so
  6. H

Good hypixel settings ( request )

3.3-3.6 reach 4.5 Horizontal Aimassist Hitboxes 0.22 (with AntiBot + remove bots) You can also use keepsprint but that's really blatant depending on how you use it(though you wont get WD-banned) Autoclicker 8-15.
  7. H

Are these settings too blatant? hypixel

It's SkyWars, people can hackusate even nons. These settings are nothing blatant unless you live next to Hypixel's basement.
  8. H

I got banned on hypixel and it appeared as WATCHDOG plz help.

A friend of mine bhops with both 0% off and never gets WDR'd so... yea Just won't work I think, I don't use it but I don't see a reason for it to flag wdr. Actually I use it everyday for hours and I have been using it for almost 2 years now - it is not detectable by Hypixel. Right. You can...
  9. H

Tracers

10. H

My beaner net is missing!!!

Turn off your VPN, go to a singleplayer world then do it. Then after you've got everything going run the VPN again.
  11. H

I got banned on hypixel and it appeared as WATCHDOG plz help.

For a start, Don't use 19-19 ka/autoclick. that'll get you banned in a day. Reach on 6 will flag watchdog even if you're only getting particles. Hitboxes is fine aslong as you use antibot, 1.0 is ok lol If you used KA and AC together that also couldve been the issue
  12. H

where 3.21?

Getting fixed What? What?
  13. H

Yeet 3.21

pause @ 1:55 :shook: Wonder what's new v|v What do y'all think would be added? Also turn off music if you don't want an earrape lol
  14. H

Small(yet helpful) things V2 has that V3 needs

Will do so later, in contact support or via dms if you dont mind. I use v2 on hypixel in duels, they work fine. I use them later again with v3, all I see is U1
  15. H

Small(yet helpful) things V2 has that V3 needs

I can make a video to show you the differences. I gurantee you it takes forever compared to v2 lol It's a bug then, in v2 enchants work fine and in v3 they don't ;/