Recent content by hakr

1. H

is vapev4 good for legit hacking and anarchy

Judging how you don't know vape doesn't have cpvp, just go with Meteor to start. Don't waste your money on something you might lose interest in. If you still want better than Meteor after a month or so then you can buy a better client, you'll find opinions from the servers you play on and...
  2. H

invwalk update

Why don't you just mark it as a blatant feature and add it? also is a very good suggestion
  3. H

Where to buy Hypixel Unbanned Alts

Pedophile An adult who is sexually attracted to a child or children. synonyms: kiddy fiddler, priest. by Larry December 6, 2004
  4. H

FINAL GUIDE | HOW TO INJECT V4 / LITE INTO LUNAR CLIENT 1.8.9

hey doge what client do you use? since you said that lunar isn't the greatest, I assume you use badlion or feather but just wanted to ask
  5. H

BAC with vape v4

old blc was so nice :( i miss the old days
  6. H

it is not a scam though
  7. H

The owner of that is a peto (supposedly, i havent gone into research about it bc idgaf), you can buy from it if you want, but im good
  8. H

idk why i have 9999 invites but drop your igns lol

It's open beta rn, no need for invites anymore
  9. H

idk why i have 9999 invites but drop your igns lol

that's a discord issue, not a feather issue.
  10. H

Bwhub undetectable blatant settings

is 0.2 hitboxes bypassing?
  11. H

rshift > squiggle in search bar > freelook > squiggle in search bar to get back

rshift > squiggle in search bar > freelook > squiggle in search bar to get back
  12. H

Cosmetics

well you could say 'oh i got that a while back but I don't use it anymore' and they would have to unban you as they don't have any proof other than a cosmetic, assuming you aren't just bhoping setting off alerts like mad.
  13. H

freelook

It's the little squiggly line thing at the search bar. I'm not toxic, just wanna help.
  14. H

negroposting

it is posting a reply to an old post therefore making a old post look active when the discussion is done i cant be bothered with grammer rn