Recent content by GreyDays

1. G

Difference between normal and signed?

Could someone shed a little more light on the difference? I'm assuming there's a problem with the signed version since it's not the recommended version. Does it make you more vulnerable to being picked up by the anti-cheat?
  2. G

Manthe is a LEGEND

Looks like it gets stuck loading on stage 11 if you use Optifine?
  3. G

Manthe is a LEGEND

BLC?
  4. G

Manthe is a LEGEND

What are you talking about? Vape Lite hasn't been updated since August 6th and you need Forge.
  5. G

Suggestions for vape lite <3

What does Search lack that you want? There's no reason to clutter the GUI with other duplicate features, especially when there are more important things that Manthe could be developing. :confused:
  6. G

Suggestions for vape lite <3

Search does that. Turn it on and click the cube icon to add the blocks you want.
  7. G

Restore Vape Lite Default Settings?

I'm not seeing where you reset the settings back to default?
  8. G

I'm Scared, Is this true?

Why do all the videos that have something to do with minecraft hacks have hiphop...
  9. G

Add typeable values to Vape Lite

My OCD is always bugged since I can't use the slider to adjust values perfectly. Vape should have the option to type in values via right-click on the slider or another settings that let's you choose between the slider and typeable values.
  10. G

Legit Scaffold for Vape Lite

It would be sweet if Vape Lite had a legit scaffolding feature that mimicked the fast bridging technique. Something like that should be added.
  11. G

Best aim assist settings vape lite

If you want to be unnoticeable, I've been using this and it has been working great: Horizontal speed @ 39 Vertical speed @ 36 Max angle at @ 75
  12. G

"Legit" settings for Vape Lite + crashing w/ Optifine

I've tried redownloading forge and using 1.8.9 and 1.12.2 and both have the problem. I'll try running it as an admin and if that doesn't work I'll reinstall minecraft.
  13. G

When limited summer time sale will end?

I don't think anyone knows. By marketing it that way they get people interested and wanting to buy it now before it goes off sale. I'd guess till around the end of July or early August but I don't know for sure.
  14. G

"Legit" settings for Vape Lite + crashing w/ Optifine

I launched it with Forge. I was under the impression Vape Lite doesn't work without it.