Recent content by goodfightkid

1. G

Return of the Previous Macro Functionality

I noticed that with the new version of Vape, it doesn't allow you to use the same bind for multiple macros. For example, I use the same bind for three of my macros in Skywars: rodding, snowball, and eggs. I was wondering if this feature to have multiple macros bound to the same key could be...
  2. G

Macro priority suggestions.

god you're such a loser, difference between you and Hitler was Hitler knew when to killhimself :)
  3. G

Macro priority suggestions.

When I play SkyWars with Vape V4, I heavily rely on macros for rodding, throwing snowballs, and eggs. It's much easier to hit people with snowballs and eggs than rods. However, sometimes my Vape macro uses my rod instead of my preferred snowballs and eggs. It would be great to have a priority...
  4. G

Macro priority

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Suggestion Description: Having a priority feature for macros would be beneficial, particularly when playing games such as skywars. For example, I would prefer to use certain items, such as eggs and snowballs, before using my fishing rod, when using a...
  5. G

Happy New Year Manthe!

Happy New Year Manthe!
  6. G

Will Vape get me banned from Lunar Client?

This announcement should serve as a reminder that any third-party programs that modify Lunar Client, distribute our code, or unlock cosmetics/emotes are strictly prohibited. The first program we are blocking is LCProxy. Anyone who uses LCProxy from here on out will have their accounts...
  7. G

there is a bug with v4 where if you set 2 macros, for example eggs and snowballs, to the same...

there is a bug with v4 where if you set 2 macros, for example eggs and snowballs, to the same mouse side button it does not work, it works with normal keys, but not mouse buttons, only one macro will work and the other wont work. so for example the snowballs might work but the eggs wont work...
  8. G

Hello Tim Manthe, I would like to thank you personally for handling my support request. the...

Hello Tim Manthe, I would like to thank you personally for handling my support request. the customer support was smooth and straightforward, and you managed to fix my issue within 24 hours. Solid 10/10, because of this I have also decided to refund my merge client. thanks!
  9. G

thanks!

thanks!
  10. G

hypothetically if someone reminded their GUI key to a different key and then synced settings...

hypothetically if someone reminded their GUI key to a different key and then synced settings, and then hypothetically after sometime if that said person forgot what key it was hypothetically how would they open the gui?
  11. G

Account Locked

yeah dont fucking share your account dipshit
  12. G

can you fix the macro bug with mouse buttons? (you cant set 2 different macro's with the same...

can you fix the macro bug with mouse buttons? (you cant set 2 different macro's with the same side mouse button key), i reported this in bug reports ages ago
  13. G

Scaffold not working?

it works on forge tho, just not lunar