Recent content by flcp525

1. flcp525

crashing, partially vape v4

everytime i inject into forge 1.12.2, vape gets injected, the game stays normal exept when i go into singleplayer or multiplayer server, the game crash. when i am allready in a server and inject, it shows that vape GUI for like half a second, and then crash's. tried reinstalling, tried...
  2. flcp525

ka red box thing

so ive seen people hacking in minecraft videos, and their vape v4 kill aura somehow has a red kind of box around it? and my kill aura doesnt have that, is there any option i should tick to get that red box around the target?
  3. flcp525

settings bug?

didnt do anything, yesterday was fine, and today when i inject all my profiles are gone, its saved, same ip, same vape account, why did all my profiles just disappeared?
  4. flcp525

2 function STRAIGHT UP DOENST WORK?

1.i tried in hypixel, still does not work. it does nothing 2. still just dumps the whole inventory..... even with the options enabled
  5. flcp525

2 function STRAIGHT UP DOENST WORK?

1.auto hotbar : no matter what customization you do, after pressing it, nothing will happen. tried at least 100 times, with different objects in creative mode, nothing happens at all. it says auto hotbar has enabled, but nothing changed at all. maybe im doing it wrong? even if i open inventory...
  6. flcp525

help with aim assist config(and others ty) haves 200ms.... and lag spikes

i play on hypixel, and haves 200ms and lagspikes as the title says, can anyone give any tips on aim assist/autoclicker. i think reach and velocity will be fine bcs i followed icognitodoges 80-100-100 and 3.1-3.4 so am basicly just seeking help for aim assist/auto clicker settings at 200 ms ...
  7. flcp525

anti debuff on hypixel, detected or nah

thanks a lot
  8. flcp525

anti debuff on hypixel, detected or nah

anti debuff, all options ticked, can hypixel detect it (i used it for 4 hours on my alt and i didnt get banned) (i want to use anti debuff on my mvp+ main account as well, but is it 100% secure? i play vampirez and i absolutly needs no nausa, no blindness, but it says its detectable from anti...
  9. flcp525

Linda's Hypixel Settings [V4, 120ms, Legit]

im new here, after i enabled your cfg, i cant get my gui up?? pressing right shift wont work
  10. flcp525

how do i save/load configs

Nukiee#0117
  11. flcp525

Hypixel Settings

lmao dont use reach and aim assist
  12. flcp525

hmm, well, wierd, when i quit the game and lauch the cheat cilent again, i open profile, and the config was gone? theres only default, any help?
  13. flcp525

thanks a lot, got it!
  14. flcp525

how do i save/load configurations(settings), its sooooo annoying that everytime when i launch the game i need to spend 10 minutes to change the setting i want it too. and i dont know how does "sync settings" work. so if anyone can help me out it would be a big help. have a good day