Recent content by FearSpake

1. F

Bedwars Bot

no but you can look it up its called sunsi bot or something
  2. F

my hypixel closet settings (v4)

yeah i was about to say, ive been using extra+ on mmc for awhile with no ban.
  3. F

Bedwars Bot

theres some public ones on github
  4. F

hypixel hits cancelled with only autoclicker?

i only autoclick like 8-12 so its definitely hypixel reach check being stupid.
  5. F

hypixel hits cancelled with only autoclicker?

i dont have the best ping on hypixel but i also have a pretty consistent connection as of lately. I dueled my friend he was using backtrack 25-50 and i was just using autoclicker and my hits were getting cancelled 3x in a row and his hits were going through. Is this a hypixel issue with the...
  6. F

Hypixel - 200-220ms

thats just how backtrack works. if they are getting comboed faster its more reach because the displacement is greater.
  7. F

When will vape v5 come out

he uses silent aura on bypassing settings with a spadeswap macro. I caught that dude trying to get prestige 10s to pay for truce so if hes down he gets sent back to spawn by me. Also that guys main account is OverweightPitPlayer
  8. F

Hypixel pit alt cheating

jump reset velocity 45% and lower should be fine bikkie and RNG roster use jump reset. i toggled 45% chance earlier today on my main and im not banned but i dont think you should always keep it on because to staff it looks like a velocity reduction. turn the silent aura angle down to like 80 i...
  9. F

Hypixel - 200-220ms

150 is still kinda high even for hypixel just use 20-40 which is similar to using 3.0-3.2 reach at higher combo speeds. you can calculate the backtrack to reach conversion yourself by converting blocks/s to blocks/ms and then multiplying by the backtrack amount
  10. F

has anyone calculated the amount of reach lag-based backtrack gives?

its already been calculated https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/back-track-vs-reach-on-hypixel.48822/#post-257149 back track isn't an exact reach since its based on the the speed the target is moving.
  11. F

Is KA/Silent Aura and Velocity safe to use (also reach)

nah dont use reach donut doesnt use reach on his main he is just guessing but im pretty sure it silent flags.
  12. F

Best autoclick setting

i used 16-24 on mmc yesterday no flaggage
  13. F

Multipoint

im going to add some notes onto this for the developers that choose to code this into vape. 1. on perfect 45/135/225/315 YAW no adjustment is needed because the corners of the hitbox are pointed to eachother already and no correction is needed on the point to point calculator. 2. additionally...
  14. F

Vertical Speed in Silent Aura

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4, other applicable. Suggestion Description: The headbob in the silent aura is really blatant and some things could be done to make it less blatant like pitch clamping/compression/speed. After trying to develop my own aim assist i can confirm that...
  15. F

Keepsprint Customization

doesnt answer my question of how/what happened to give us both extra reach. was it an undercover staff member running tests on the anticheat? My first assumption that it might be manthe running testing with v4 and we were fighting eachother.