Recent content by Exx96

1. Exx96

CLOSET & BLATANT VAPE CONFIGS 2024 (Hypixel, MMC, BlocksMC...)

Strafe increase only increases the aimassist speed when aiming, not the actual movement speed or anything.
  2. Exx96

UNDETECTABLE MMC SETTINGS

I see- I definitely agree with your point, I was more concerned about whether 50-90 accuracy would be too high. Thanks for the advice : D
  3. Exx96

UNDETECTABLE MMC SETTINGS

Is 50-90 95% main safe? I'd also like to avoid being hackusated too often bc I don't want to attract the attention of staff.
  4. Exx96

Break blocks

Definitely not- I've encountered this bug while playing legit too. You'll be fine, its just annoying to deal with.
  5. Exx96

Break blocks

True, but sometimes in fast-paced interactions I don't instinctively switch to a non-weapon and I just start holding down my left click before I reach the block that I want to break. For example, in bedwars, if an enemy and I are trying to reach a bed and we're fighting, I don't usually remember...
  6. Exx96

Cool Silent Update + Profiles Update

Oh wait it works now I'm dumb thanks :D
  7. Exx96

wait hold up i didn't get the update D:
  8. Exx96

YOOOOO LETS GOOO
  9. Exx96

Break blocks

Are you encountering the same issue as described in this thread: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/hypixel-bedwars-broken-blocks-beds-replacing.49466/ ?
  10. Exx96

Hypixel Bedwars broken blocks/beds replacing

Does the bug occur when you autoclick the air and then move your aim onto the block to mine it, like in this video: https://streamable.com/2yl7dr?src=player-page-share ? If so, afaik, there isn't anything you can do to fix it. I circumvented this server-side bug by using SilentAura instead of...
  11. Exx96

Username Broken

Screenshots or a more thorough explanation as to why you can't access your vape account would be helpful for us to diagnose your issue.
  12. Exx96

AutoPearl Closet Settings

Silent Throw means that you throw the pearl without actually switching to the pearl slot in the hotbar (or maybe it's throwing the pearl without changing the direction you're looking? I can't remember)- either way it's really easy to detect. As long as you disable that the settings look fine.
  13. Exx96

Tracer colors are broken

Hm I see- just checking, Teams by server is also off right? If so, then I really have no idea what to do.
  14. Exx96

ESP Outline

Same problem with me- my hypothesis is just that my computer's too slow and it needs to render too many things... maybe the Outline mode isn't programmed that efficiently? It often crashes immediately when I join so that's why I think it's a rendering issue.
  15. Exx96

Tracer colors are broken

Do you know if Settings > Modules > Teams by color > Recolor Visuals [On] is causing the problem? I haven't tested it though I'm not entirely sure.