Recent content by @evil

1. @evil

who said anything about anime?

who said anything about anime?
  2. @evil

I also dont think anyone with "duck crocodile" pfps on a cheating forum for a pixel based block...

I also dont think anyone with "duck crocodile" pfps on a cheating forum for a pixel based block game made for kids, is too charming either, but hey just my opinion!
  3. @evil

as i said, no ones talking to you

as i said, no ones talking to you
  4. @evil

about what? you being fucking retarded? that was solidified when you said AND I QUOTE, "i can...

about what? you being fucking retarded? that was solidified when you said AND I QUOTE, "i can tell u r probably terrifying bcz u get no bitches"
  5. @evil

Lolman, NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU, gtfo LOOL you add nothing. you're just making this nigga look...

Lolman, NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU, gtfo LOOL you add nothing. you're just making this nigga look worse than he actually is.
  6. @evil

LOL? that shit was not funny and dont act you "JSPeg8" is pulling all these girls like its...

LOL? that shit was not funny and dont act you "JSPeg8" is pulling all these girls like its alchemy bruh
  7. @evil

my pfp is me LAWL

my pfp is me LAWL
  8. @evil

ru scared? of me? i am quite the terrifying fellow.

ru scared? of me? i am quite the terrifying fellow.
  9. @evil

Nigga. Are you 12??? horrible#0001 drop a pic rn :D

Nigga. Are you 12??? horrible#0001 drop a pic rn :D
  10. @evil

oh rly what grade did i get

oh rly what grade did i get
  11. @evil

can u slit for me ? would be cute uwu

can u slit for me ? would be cute uwu
  12. @evil

I bet your body count is in the negatives you fag

I bet your body count is in the negatives you fag
  13. @evil

Get the fuck out my face (nigga) You are ugly as shit (nigga) That nigga just smacked you upside...

Get the fuck out my face (nigga) You are ugly as shit (nigga) That nigga just smacked you upside the head wit a flintstone gummy You asked that I’m the coochie man wit yo nasty ass Nigga I’ll blow you to boi You tryna slap box Winnie the Pooh wit a spork you nasty ass bitch, shut the fuck up...
  14. @evil

hi guys :D

hi guys :D