Recent content by dogmoneky4885

1. D

can someone send vape 4.04 file (.exe) cuz my old acc is locked and my new ones has 2fa and i cant access it rn but the HWID and IP is still the same

Follow this steps: 1. Go to your Documents 2. Typ %appdata% in your start menu 3. Open your .minecraft folder 4. Open your versions folder 5. Select your hack-client folder and Delete it
  2. D

A little tutorial for everyone here!

Follow this steps: 1. Go to your Documents 2. Typ %appdata% in your start menu 3. Open your .minecraft folder 4. Open your versions folder 5. Select your hack-client folder and Delete it
  3. D

Can i use hit boxes on hypixel without getting banned??

people who have the intent to hack on minecraft are equivilant to heavy smokers
  4. D

Could I run v4 with WINE on Linux?

🆗 son, 🌞 there ain't❌❌a ☝single☝fucking☝person☝ with any intellect👓👓📖who gives a 🎮remote🎮fuck🎮about your extensive vaping💯😎💨 talent. 😂I happen to be quite🎩the🎩intellectual🎩myself, so I can confirm✔✔this fact💯as truth™.👌if👌you👌think👌 that your vape💯😎💨 is going↗to get you hoes👯👯, you are utterly🐄...
  5. D

Any Good Closet Hypixel Settings?

People who try to quit vaping find it as hard as they did when they tried to quit smoking. The reason is nicotine addiction. It is only those who attempt to quit nicotine using the wrong kinds of methods who find it hard. Most smokers don't realise that the problem with nicotine addiction is 1%...
  6. D

Can i use hit boxes on hypixel without getting banned??

People who try to quit vaping find it as hard as they did when they tried to quit smoking. The reason is nicotine addiction. It is only those who attempt to quit nicotine using the wrong kinds of methods who find it hard. Most smokers don't realise that the problem with nicotine addiction is 1%...
  7. D

a hotline for everyone that bought vape

have you quit vape yet?
  8. D

my apology for using vape

hello. i downloaded vape and started using it but heard about my grandfather and his addiction to vape. vape is addictive and not safe. please dont use vape. ive quit vape and it has saved my life. dont use vape
  9. D

quitting vape is in the category of general discussion. downloadng vape is addictive and not safe.
  10. D

stop vaping

stop vaping
  11. D

again, im on topic
  12. D

stop vaping. here is why

im in the right topic
  13. D

facts about vaping

Vaping is highly addictive E-cigarettes minecraft hax contain nicotine just like traditional cigarettes ,hax but it’s often available at higher concentrations. “Vaping is as addictive to smoking cigarettes hacking— if not more so — because of the nicotine concentration e-cigarette minecraft hax...
  14. D

Youth and young adults can access the new e-cigarette quit program by texting "DITCHVAPE" to 88709. Parents and other adults looking to help young people quit should text "QUIT" to (202) 899-7550.