1. D

Vape lite ( Add misplace)

Yes
  2. D

Vape lite ( Add misplace)

Add misplace to vape lite
  3. D

Add clicksounds

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes...
  4. D

Add clicksounds

Add clicksounds for vape lite and vape v2/3!
  5. D

Help me! (Vape lite)

Ill explain what he did. He went into process hacker to Explorer and typed in as string /// In the strings it found he typed .exe and saw the Vape Lite file it was Called Dnh0s55: http://prntscr.com/je4uzz So he went to Search everything and typed in Dnh0s55 and saw the date it was run...
  6. D

Help me! (Vape lite)

I did delete it but he saw that i ran the EXE file before i joined the server
  7. D

Help me! (Vape lite)

I did Shiftdelete it but how do i temp disable?
  8. D

Help me! (Vape lite)

I just got SSed using vape lite and he banned me in like 10 min because he found the vape lite file in "Search everything"" but I thought vape lite was screenshare proof? How do I avoid this from happening?
  9. D

Can I buy vape lite with PayPal

I already got it to work thanks for the help tho!
  10. D

I need help pre-vape v3 purchase.

You can use like 4 blocks of reach and you would not be banned for like 5 months
  11. D

Searching Settings for Minemen.club/pvp.bar

Reach: 3.05 3.10 AimAssist: 30 30 Velocity: Vertical 100 Hori 96 chance 87 Autoclicker: 7 - 13 This doesnt give you a big advantage but you wont get detecter/banned
  12. D

I bought vape lite for 45 days if i want to buy perm do i have to pay 50 or 35$??

I want to buy perm but since i bought the 45 day one can i have 15$ off my purchase? @Manthe
  13. D

Errm how do i do that?
  14. D

So you cant buy vape lite with regular Paypal?
  15. D

I tried to buy vape lite but it says i have to put a card but i dont have a card