Recent content by Demon

1. D

Linux support when

I have windows, recently switched to Linux for security and performance Preferably I don’t have to switch between windows and Linux to fuck Minecraft characters
  2. D

Linux support when

Windows is gay
  3. D

Linux support when

Title
  4. D

reach not working on hypixel?

Hypixel caps at 4 blocks I believe
  5. D

u can inject vape v4 into labymod

This works but certain render hacks do not due to how LabyMod handles that stuff.
  6. D

Badlion Forcing 3 Block Maximum Reach?

I have 3.4 block reach on Hypixel but the Reach Display Mod built into Badlion only displays 3.00. Is reach still working and RDM is just built this way or is reach getting overridden by badlion?
  7. D

best legit scaffold settings`

i tried 0 and its kinda like the old scaffold but for some reason its super choppy and laggy... wtf happened to legit scaffold lmao every delay makes the module sluggish and lag can i downgrade to 4.01 lol
  8. D

best legit scaffold settings`

so 4.02 added new legit scaffold settings.. what is a good delay for closet?
  9. D

Safe Hypixel BedWars Settings

Trying to grind BedWars, what are good settings to use? Closet, and using v4
  10. D

Change log for v4?

Am I dumb or is there no changelig for v4 lol
  11. D

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: Pinning the text GUI doesn't work How to reproduce the bug: The text GUI showing the modules enabled only works in right shift GUI, once escaped out of that screen its gone even though its pinned. Video / screenshot of the bug: N/A
  12. D

Buying Alt Accounts

lol, I honestly don't really care about the ranks, just an account that isn't banned.
  13. D

Buying Alt Accounts

Most accounts are banned on Hypixel, and some don't even work at all. I only tried the free plan though. If you take 10 alts, how many out of the 10 work/are unbanned?
  14. D

Buying Alt Accounts

Also FastAlts lifetime is $35 which is just buying another Vape account lmao
  15. D

Buying Alt Accounts

Invalid Discord. Well, I prefer just buying 100-200 alts at once and then having the email:password combo.