Recent content by Darkwinter

1. Darkwinter

Server to cheat on

#AD
  2. Darkwinter

Lunar client

Vape lite is trustable, I wouldn't pay for a client that's gonna be gone in a few months or that is probably a malware.
  3. Darkwinter

Just got banned on Minemen

That's sad...
  4. Darkwinter

Just got banned on Minemen

So I opened vape lite and went on minemen, I didn't use vape lite because it stopped working so I played a match normally just clicking legitly, and I got banned, how could this happen lol Update: I joined minemen to 1v1 some dude and he said I was banned because he told a mod to ban me over...
  5. Darkwinter

So I found this cheatbreaker bypass called lobwipe

They said their only module is Velocity yet in the video he’s using blatant aim assist, is there something I’m missing? o_O
  6. Darkwinter

How to get rid (uninstall) CheatBreaker COMPLETELY from your PC

Can this be copied and pasted to another forum? spread awareness and protect the children
  7. Darkwinter

Autobard

No
  8. Darkwinter

Autobard

It’s like auto armor but more customizable, mainly used to change from diamond armor to gold in a single key press
  9. Darkwinter

is this a cheat OR not

i've never used cheatsmasher, always used old way and with process hacker https://prnt.sc/k3aclh are these cheats or no, thanks for the help
  10. Darkwinter

Used An Autoclicker On Cheatbreaker

Yeah, I guess many are ashamed (banned) and others don’t wanna be in circle of this (bypassers)
  11. Darkwinter

Used An Autoclicker On Cheatbreaker

UPDATE: the first banwave has surfed,I’m not on it, gg cheatbreaker
  12. Darkwinter

Clicking is hard

what do you think about Trev’s suggestion on minehq, no guy finna wanna get a carport tunnel and a rumor toid Arthur wrote us syndrome. on. Fort night
  13. Darkwinter

RIP XXXTENTACION

Rest In Peace
  14. Darkwinter

Help a noob out?

-1 not a good method