Recent content by DampBiscuit

1. D

Lunar.gg settings

Requesting bypassing settings for lunar.gg | aim assist, auto clicker, and reach are hacks I would like to bypass with.
  2. D

Request: Closet Hypixel UHC Settings (vape v3)

Reach: Don't go higher than 3.5 block reach Velocity: horizontal 90-98 with 90% chance Vertical 100% Autoclicker: 10-13 CPS
  3. D

Blacklist help

for alts use private internet access vpn. it is very good and works on all servers ive tried it on
  4. D

perm?

If I were to buy vape v3 now then get a new pc could I just download vape onto the new pc or would i have to buy it again?
  5. D

autoclicker?

does vape v3 have an auto clicker that can make me seem legit? i dont have money to keep buying vape lite can wanted to know if v3 had an autoclicker that seemed legit?
  6. D

what is ms?

how could i get a cps mod on vape?(im bad at things)
  7. D

what is ms?

I see auto clickers have MS all the time but i don't know what that means? can someone tell me a scale like how much ms is 10 cps?
  8. D

payment plans

(vape lite) If i buy the subscription version of vape lite for 9.99 a month will i not have to pay after 5 months? (9.99x5=49.95) or will i have to keep paying until i cancel the subscription?
  9. D

V3 or Lite?

if i get screen shared do i have to do something to hide it? or will it hide itself? this will be my first inject client when i buy it.(i'm getting vape lite if that will help you answer this question)
  10. D

V3 or Lite?

I see different things the 2 deals offer. Are they exactly the same just different pricing? or does 1 have more features than the other?
  11. D

optifine?

i just wanted to know if vape had built in optifine like flux or other clients? thx.
  12. D

closet cheating settings

i need some good settings for a closet cheater like myself. i want to be undetectable by the anti cheat and staff. would auto clicker and criticals work fine?