1. C

make ai vape plz

r/woooosh
  2. C

Hypixel Sumo Leaderboard Settings..

For hypixel you can use any settings
  3. C

Vape Sale?

Do you even know what half of the things you say mean?
  4. C

Just another suggestions thread

Never said that you were and nor do I care, I didn’t even tag you
  5. C

Just another suggestions thread

Or Exhibition. Best blatant client.
  6. C

Fight bot

At first, people didn't want to click. Then people didn't want to aim. Later, they didn't want to w-tap. Now they don't want to do anything.
  7. C

I think I found some FrozenOrb bypassing settings?

Are you talking about the infinite range aim assist thing or something else?
  8. C

bypass in all servers?

Not really, it's if you go above 20 or can do it extremely consistently (6 deviation isn't consistent) is when you get banned
  9. C

Is this detectable?

Yep servers can detect people pressing w
  10. C

Curious question

You can have reach implemented into your Forge version. It could be hidden really, really well since there's so many classes in the Forge .jar.
  11. C

bypass in all servers?

It might flag, but who gives a shit? It won't get you banned. Period. People butterfly at 18 cps and don't get banned. And @SpookAlts Shadow is an absolute shit clicker, if you want something half decent then I'd try Indigo or maybe Iridium but I haven't tried the latter myself.
  12. C

Yeah, I don't even use any cheats in my Vape. I just have it open just in case
  13. C

bypass in all servers?

personally i only use 4-9 dont listen to him ^ 8-16 is fine lol, i can butterfly more than that
  14. C

On FrozenOrb I only use a maximum of 2.99-3.03 for best results. this ensures undetectability.
  15. C

How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

That's exactly what I've been saying. Just rename it to AnyDesk.exe and have it on your desktop, it's the best way.