Recent content by Cornbread

1. C

the hCaptcha is too hard and trash.

YES. The captcha is without a doubt, the worst captcha I have ever used. It's terrible. It makes me not even want to login
  2. C

Nametags: Equipment Item whitelist

I definitely like this idea.
  3. C

[REQUEST] Bow Aimbot Settings

title.
  4. C

Something that could be useful or I'm just stupid

This really needs to be added. +1
  5. C

AutoClicker Suggestion

Can you implement an option for autoclicker to only work with a certain number/spot on your hotbar? Example, my sword is usually in my first slot, therefore autoclicker will only work with items in your first slot. Depending on whatever you have selected in the autoclicker module it will work...
  6. C

Cheat breaker

vape only works with forge
  7. C

Account Locked

vape.gg/contact
  8. C

Fortnite Vape?

I actually quite like this idea. Anyone else in favor?
  9. C

Best CSGO cheat?

https://weebware.net/ thank me later
  10. C

A question about csgo cheats

what about fortnite is there an undetectable or any hack for that matter that works with fortnite? Buying one is not a problem btw
  11. C

Question about the IP

Ikr, everytime I unplug my ethernet cable and take my laptop to school,when I bring it back home my account gets locked after i try to reset my ip. I don't even run vape or mc while I'm at school. It really is annoying, anyway I can fix this?
  12. C

Can Not Update My IP

I recently moved to a new country and forgot that I had to update my ip, therefore my account was locked. I sent a ticket and waited patiently for it to be unlocked, which it was. I changed my hwid and no problems arose, but when I tried to update my ip it told me it can not be changed to this...