Recent content by ComputerCaster

1. C

closet ka settings please

hello, so i play hypixel uhc. every1 cheats in there and basic modules like reach autoclicker and aimassist aren't enough. I want some really safe killaura settings for uhc. that won't get me watchdog ban. ty
  2. C

Does vape lite has check block break or something similar?

Basically I play bedwars, and I dont want my aimassist to target someone while im breaking a bed, I know right that there is item whitelist, but I dont like to use it because I sometimes fight with tools or sword. Any solutions to this issue?
  3. C

✅ BEST SETTINGS TO USE IN HYPIXEL 2020 ✅[MegaWalls, Bedwars, Skywars, The Bridge, etc]

Thanks for ur opinion, I've been using this reach for 1 year. Watchdog can't detect reach at all and staff barely accepts reach proof due to lag and another factors.
  4. C

✅ BEST SETTINGS TO USE IN HYPIXEL 2020 ✅[MegaWalls, Bedwars, Skywars, The Bridge, etc]

SoOOO hello, hows everyone doing. Today ill show you guys the settings I used personally to get in the MegaWalls Golem Leaderboard. Antibot: ✅ Hypixel mode ✅ Remove bots ❌ (This sometimes glitches and makes players invisibles for u) AimAssist: ✅ Click Aim: ✅ Invisibles:❌ Through Blocks:❌ Aim...
  5. C

is fastplace detectable, if so what settings

Everyone can use whatever they want, thats what they bought vape for, who tf are you to tell the ppl what to use and what not to use.