Recent content by Comi

1. C

what is something that you hate about the forums?

there is no rules, like I can do/type whatever I want and nothing will happend
  2. C

im sus

IDK
  3. C

what antiviruses vape v4 bypass?

I think he meant anticheat, if you meant anticheat than vape v4 bypasses every anticheat on the right settings
  4. C

should i deleted my forums account?

You got a good point but it is punishable if you have any hacks/hack client installed on your pc
  5. C

Is [module] detectable on [server]

This is a template for everyone to use
  6. C

Is [module] detectable on [server]

Hey, I want to cheat on my main account and I don't know if I will get banned for using [module] on [server] thanks for reading.
  7. C

Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

No. just on vape lite u can turn it on and off, on vape v4 its always on
  8. C

Auto Block Clutch

@Manthe please add "auto block clutch" it would be awesome, I know maybe you wont like that idea but I think it would be very cool
  9. C

When do i get Vape after pruchasing

yea and btw Im jewish
  10. C

Hypixel Atlas [How To Bypass] [Analysis]

Sorry but I dont know what is "keepsprint". is that when you hit someone you will keep sprinting?
  11. C

When do i get Vape after pruchasing

@gaymoreboy80 LOL I saw the post that want to ban you
  12. C

Important Question

I think I will choose v4 becaue its more clean
  13. C

How to detect Anticheat?

he means /ncp (no cheat plus) and ect if one of the commands exsists u found the anticheat, and to test settings for closet cheating Reach: 3.1-3.4 Velocity: horizontal 90 vertical 100 chance 100 aim assist: horizontal 10 vertical 3 range 3.03 pov (I think thats the name): 90 auto clicker: IDK...
  14. C

Serious Ban Requests

@Koraa wow, if all of this is true (He just listed every crime in the world lmao) then you should be in jail